WIN a Custom Motorcycle and Support Mens Health
The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride for 2017 is fast approaching and even if you don’t have a suitably styled motorcycle you can still get involved and do your part to help improve Men’s Health Awareness World-wide.
The dapper chaps down at Divine Proportions have performed a mini-miracle by resurrecting this 1984 Honda XL350R into a super cool custom street tracker and now you have a chance to score it for yourself!
Simply make a donation of $25 or more to the Divine Proportions Team, led by Bryce Mitchell-D’Raine and you go in the draw to win. All money will goes directly to the DGR to help support men’s health globally.
It has been subjected to a full custom rebuild by the Divine Proportions team which is being developed to encourage community members to come and work on bikes to be given to charity and open an avenue for people to get together opening avenues for conversation and keeping an eye out for one another..
The bike has compliance plate so is ready for rego by the lucky new owner.
Generous donations from the following sponsors have made the build possible:
- Pipemaster Plumbing – has provided us a factory to work from
- Reece Plumbing – Newly rebuilt wheels and new tyres worth over $2000 alone
- Rogue Motorcycles – Fabrication of seat pan and tail loop
- Nostalgic Restorations – Frame sandblasting, marine grade 2 pac paint and clear gloss
- Straight Line 2 Ten – Custom paint of fuel tank.
- Laura O’Brien Airbrushing – Custom airbrush of tank Honda emblem.
- Retro Moto Co – Re-jet of carbs, balance carbs and final tune of bike.
- Gage Roads Brewing Co – Sponsored beverages for launch night and movie night to help fund bike parts which rewuired purchasing, and beer of choice at Divine Proportions
- Liquor Barons Herdsman – Products to be raffled off for parts fundraising
- Kel on the Coast Photography – Official photog for promotion of bike
- Ride Journal – Promotion support
About The Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride: Our focus is on gentlemen who have been dealt a tough hand in life. In particular, we raise funds for research into prostate cancer and mental health programs as part of our mission to support men’s health globally. These funds are invested by our partners the Movember Foundation, the world’s largest men’s health organisation. Read More…