Updated Honda CMX500 for 2020 Joined by CMX500 S
INTRODUCTION – Honda CMX500 Cruiser 2020
The Updated Honda CMX500 for 2020 Joined by CMX500 S, both with a host of great new features to make the Honda CMX500 Cruiser 2020 the best LAMS cruiser on the market
There are two variants for 2020/2021, the Honda CMX500 has been updated and is now joined by the new “CMX500 S” with even more cool cruiser touches.
The S model features some of the items from the extensive Honda Rebel accessory catalogue fitted as standard.
Honda CMX500 2020 Changes:
- New assist / slipper clutch reduces clutch-lever operation load by 30% for reduced effort in stop-and-go situations, and enhances controlled deceleration.
- Revised fork features new buffing on inner pipe for smoother action plus stiffer spring rate and revised oil levels for improved handling and added comfort.
- Shock damper tube now uses nitrogen gas to stabilize damping force, while stiffer spring rate improves handling and a revised bump rubber maximizes reaction force.
- Repositioned and reshaped LED headlight is paired to new LED turn signals and a redesigned LED taillight to reinforce iconic look.
- Updated LCD meter with gear-position indicator and fuel consumption provides pertinent information to the rider.
- The frame includes an innovative rear loop that separates the thicker seat from the textured metal mudguard; the bolt-on cast aluminum subframe provides further scope for customization.
- Seat has new thickness and density for increased comfort.
Check out more info and pricing here: Honda CMX500 2020