Fly F2 Zoom Carbon Helmet
Carbon fiber, Kevlar®, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®), Drylex Microfiber … the Fly F2 Zoom Carbon Helmet in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can be. Used by top FLY racers Trey Canard, Andrew Short, Weston Peick, and Justin Brayton, this helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.
- MIPS® low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other helmets can offer
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. Snell 2015, DOT approved for USA. Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian).
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fibre and Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom moulded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- New Quick Release washable COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximise airflow
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminium screws, rivets, and stainless steel D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fibre intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents