U-CLEAR HBC200 Dual Force Bluetooth Communicator
Featuring Boomless ABF Technology, the U-CLEAR HBC200 Dual Force Bluetooth Communicator introduces Super Group Intercom and Multi-Hop technology, specifically designed for group communications with full duplex intercom. Multi-hop technology, used in military tactical communications provides superior sound quality and connection stability over Bluetooth intercom systems that suffer from interference and are “line of sight” dependent.
By incorporating Multi-hop technology, each Uclear HBC200 control unit works as a repeater or relay station, enabling the network to grow as more control units/riders are added to the group. Depending on riding conditions, the intercom range between two riders is up to 700 meters. Adding a third unit/rider increases the intercom range up to an additional 700 meters. Add a fourth rider and the entire group can communicate up to 2100 meters (1.3 miles) and so forth, in full duplex intercom mode.
With the latest firmware, the U-CLEAR HBC200 Dual Force Bluetooth Communicator adds connectivity with other brands of Bluetooth communicators, Multipoint Bluetooth connections for syncing multiple phones, iPods or GPS units and Advanced Private Intercom.
- Boomless microphone (an industry first)
- Music, Calls, GPS (Bluetooth devices)
- Multipoint Bluetooth service supports dual device connections
- Connect to two smartphones at the same time, or a smartphone and an iPad, iPod, GPS etc
- Super Group Intercom (Full Duplex for up to 10 riders)
- Open intercom with other brands of Bluetooth communicators
- Cross-band intercom enables you to connect with other riders, even if they have another brand of communicator
- Multi-Hop Communication Extender
- With 10 users connected, Multi-Hop Technology extends maximum range to nearly 4 miles and allows non-line-of-sight connections (range will vary on environmental conditions)
- Voice command for hands-free call pick-up
- Hi-Fi stereo audio (AVRCP, A2DP)
- Patented ABF / DSP technology isolates your voice and eliminates all background noise
- Auto loudness adjustments
- GPS device compatible (Bluetooth HS/HFP profile required)
- One USB/Wall charger, two USB cables (Dual pack only)
- Easy installation on any helmet including full face or 3/4 helmets
- Speaker diameter 40mm; depth approx 7mm
- Firmware upgrades available
- One year manufactures warranty
Note: Some of the features listed above require updating the firmware to the latest version. Download the latest version firmware here.