Honda Petrol Generator EU20i
Setting a new standard in portable electricity, the Honda Petrol Generator EU20i features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency sensitive electrical equipment such as computers.
It also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This Honda developed technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models, making it very portable.
The EU20i also features an Eco-throttle which adjusts the engine speed to meet the load demand. This increases fuel economy whilst also reducing noise as the engine is not required to run at full capacity unnecessarily.
The EU20i is Parallel Connection capable. This feature allows two EU20i’s to be quickly and easily linked using a special parallel connection cable to double your output to 4KVa.
The EU20i’s is powerful enough to be used in a wide range of home, recreational and professional uses, whilst maintaining portability.
Features & Benefits
- 8 amp / 12 volt DC, maximum 2000 Watt / 240 volt AC can run appliances and charge batteries simultaneously.
- Whisper-quiet operation from 53dB (A).
- Delivers better than commercial quality electricity.
- Lightweight 21kg.
- Delivers greater fuel efficiency via the built-in Eco-Throttle.
- Engine is protected via low oil alert system.
- Up to 15 hours continuous operation on a full fuel tank.