NEW Honda Talon Sports ATV Confirmed For Australia!
Honda Talon Sports ATV Confirmed!
EPIC NEW DIRECTION FOR HONDA
The Talon R shines in high-speed driving associated with open terrain found throughout the country, including deserts, salt flats and pastures. Suspension design and components are set up for big air and hitting obstacles at velocity. For wide-open adventurists, the Talon R is ready for anything the horizon offers.
The Talon’s silhouette is low, and minimization of bulk was a focus during development. (Approximately 25% of the vehicle’s mass was shed during the design evolution.) Knowing the rigors through which customers would put the Talon, designers stressed efficient engine cooling, with motorcycle-inspired shrouds and four side vents, all of which are unique to the side-by-side world. The roof, which comes standard on the Talon, incorporates a front lip to keep moisture from reaching the interior (even when braking in rainy conditions), and a horizontal pass-through slit both creates a functional spoiler (providing downforce at higher speeds) and allows appropriate aerodynamics when the vehicle is towed on a trailer, whether it’s facing forward or backward.
• On-the-fly changing between 2WD and 4WD via dash-mounted switch that operates at any engine speed
• Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) for stability under braking
• Brake Traction Control System (BTCS) directs torque to wheels that have the most grip
• Hill Start Assist (HSA)
• Centre console and creature comfort dual cockpits
• Driveshaft boot protectors
• Comfortable, weather-resistant supportive seats
• Clutch temperature warning light
• LED Headlights with high/low beam and 12V accessory adapter is standard
Honda Talon Sports ATV Confirmed for Australia