Key points to remember when setting up your Bush Fire Kit:
- Step 1: Have a Plan – The main thing to consider is how well prepared are you to defend your property? Have a clear plan on when and how you will leave and under what conditions will you stay and fight. This needs to be in place early!
- Reliability is key – When your property is under threat the last thing you want to be doing is struggling to start your cheap Chinese copy. You can rely on Honda to perform when you need it most.
- Speak to the Experts – There are so many options now that working out the best plan for your requirements can be a nightmare. Speak to the Experts at The Honda Shop. We have been serving the local community for over 38 years with top quality products, the right advice and the best possible price.
- Right Tool for the Job – The practicality of being able to move and pull start a fire pump in an emergency is an important aspect to consider. The Honda Shop has designed a trolley mounted system complete with electric start Honda engine so that anyone can easily start and operate the unit. See here for more info on this unit: HP15 Fire Trolley
- Your Safety is #1 – The most important thing to remember is that personal belongings can be replaced but you only have one life! Stay safe and be prepared!
Check out our range of premium quality, genuine Honda powered fire pumps here