Employment Positions Currently Available at The Honda Shop
At the Honda Shop we are always interested in hearing from people that can add value to our business. If you have excellent sales skills, good parts knowledge or you are a qualified Motorcycle technician we would like to hear from you.
Opportunities arise from time to time and it would be great to have your details on file.
Please send your resume via our contact form – Click Here
Current Positions Available (3)
MOTORCYCLE SALESPERSON (12/10/2017)
Selling Motorcycles is Fun, so why not make it your Career?
- Immediate Start
- Full time Position.
Riding a motorcycle for most people is a passion which allows them the freedom to spend time with family and friends.
The Honda Shop is the largest family owned Honda dealership in Western Australia.
We are not looking for order takers, who sit and wait for it to happen. We are looking for an enthusiastic up and coming Motorcycle Sales Consultants to join our team. Someone who takes pride in the presentation of the showroom, someone who will take a motorcycle to a customer at his work place or Home, someone who can think outside the square. If you currently work in the automotive industry and would like a change please give us a call.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base package plus commissions and bonuses the potential is only limited by you.
- Added incentives are in place for extended warranty sales, finance & Insurance and more…
- Online product training direct from the manufacturer
- Professional yet fun environment
- A huge range of quality product and all of the tools required for you to succeed.
You will be responsible for serving customers in accordance with Dealership policy, establishing a customer record and follow up system and providing superior customer service using the latest dealership software. One day each week you will expected to spend the day on the road taking our products direct to our customers in the local area and promoting The Honda Shop.
You will need to be in good physical condition and able to push and handle a motorcycle. You will be required to contact previous customers via phone and attend motorcycle shows and field days as they occur throughout the year.
The successful candidate will bring with them a great attitude and desire to succeed. The most successful sales people are highly organised, with great interpersonal skills and solid computer skills. You must be well presented, Honest and reliable with a WA Police Clearance.
If you have worked in retail or a customer facing role previously this position could be for you.
Previous sales experience and a Sales License is preferred, but not essential.
A current Western Australian driver’s license and RE class Motorcycle Drivers License is essential.
Business hours Monday – Friday 8.00 am til 5.30 pm Wednesday til 8.00 pm Saturday 8.00 am til 1.00 pm. A rostered day per month is offered with this position.
Please send resumes to Eddie Peters email@example.com
ON-ROAD HONDA SALES REPRESENTATIVE (12/10/2017)
The Honda Shop in Midland is looking for a person with a background in Agriculture to look after the Ag-Sales section of the business.
This position will require visiting prospective customers onsite at Shires and Botanical Gardens, Nurseries, Market Gardens, Orchards, Berry Farms and broad acre farmers to sell the full range of new Honda products. These products include Ag bikes, ATV’s, Side by Sides and the range of Honda and Honda powered Generators, Pumps, Engines, Lawn & Garden products and more.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Be responsible for the sales in our allocated prime marketing area (PMA)
- Identify new markets and opportunities
- Demonstrate the company’s products to customers onsite
- Maximise brand awareness
TO ENSURE SUCCESS YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Outgoing personality
- A background or experience in farming or selling to similar industries
- Proven Sales experience with a West Australian sales license (preferred)
- Be capable of cold calling, and visiting past clients built up over 40 years in business
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- Be a team player who is able to drive sales in all areas of the business including our Parts and Service departments.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Motor vehicle sales license (preferred) but not essential for the suitable applicant
- Be physically fit and able to load and unload 4-Wheeler and Side By side vehicles onto work Utes and trailers
- A current West Australian drivers license and police clearance are essential
- Fork Lift License (Not Essential)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- As this position is newly created, remuneration will be based on previous experience and by negotiation
- Full training will be provided to the successful applicant
- Product training will be available online direct from the Manufacturer
- Rostered day per Month
Please send all resumes to the attention of Eddie Peters email address firstname.lastname@example.org
QUALIFIED MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN (12/10/2017)
The Honda Shop is Western Australia’s largest retailer of new and used motorcycles. We currently have a vacancy for an experienced motorcycle technician at our Midland dealership. Easily located just 10 minute’s walk from the Midland bus and train station and 5 minutes from the Midland CBD.
We provide a an enjoyable work environment, ongoing support and factory backed training on all product lines. The person we are seeking must be qualified, experienced, reliable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
The Honda Shop offers you the unique opportunity to work on not only Motorcycles but ATV’s, Personal Watercraft, Utility Vehicles, Honda Power Equipment and Outboards. The successful applicant will be enrolled in Honda’s Certified Technician Program (HCT) enabling you to further your skills and knowledge through both on-line and hands on training. Once set levels are attained you will be flown to Melbourne to complete your training at Honda head office.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Fully qualified technician with motorcycle experience.
- Current West Australian driver’s license including Motorcycle license RE – R class (preferred).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A high level of responsibility and integrity.
- Must take pride in the quality of your workmanship.
- The drive to exceed service department Key Performance Indicators.
- Good knowledge of Motorcycles.
- Willingness to learn other products like Honda power products, Honda Marine and Honda jet skis.
- Honda experience a definite advantage.
We will also consider applicants that are only available part time. Saturday morning work is required and worked on a rostered basis with the other techs from 8.00 am til 12.00 pm.
Salary will be determined based on your qualifications and experience.
If you think this is the opportunity you have been looking for, apply now!
All applications will be strictly confidential
Please Contact Sean Peters via email at email@example.com