Employment Positions Currently Available at The Honda Shop
At the Honda Shop we are always interested in hearing from people that can add value to our business. If you have excellent sales skills, good parts knowledge or you are a qualified Motorcycle technician we would like to hear from you.
Opportunities arise from time to time and it would be great to have your details on file.
Please send your resume via our contact form – Click Here
Current Positions Available (1)
The Honda Shop is Western Australia’s largest Honda Motorcycle Dealer. We currently have a vacancy for an experienced motorcycle technician at our Midland dealership. Located just 10 minute’s walk from the Midland bus and train station and 5 minutes from the Midland CBD.
We provide a modern workshop with an enjoyable work environment, ongoing support and factory backed training on all product lines. The person we are seeking must be qualified, experienced, reliable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
The Honda Shop offers you the unique opportunity to work on not only Motorcycles but ATV’s, Personal Watercraft, Utility Vehicles and Honda Power Equipment. The successful applicant will be enrolled in Honda’s Certified Technician Program (HCT) enabling you to further your skills and knowledge through both on-line and hands on training. Once set levels are attained you will be flown to Melbourne to complete your training at Honda Australia’s head office.
The Successful candidate would need to have the following attributes:
- Fully qualified technician with motorcycle experience.
- Current West Australian driver’s license including Motorcycle license (preferred).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A high level of responsibility and integrity.
- Must take pride in the quality of your workmanship.
- The drive to exceed service department Key Performance Indicators.
- Good knowledge of Motorcycles.
- Strong Diagnostic Skills.
- Honda experience a definite advantage.
Your duties will Include but are not limited to:
- Scheduled Service Work.
- Recalls and Product Updates.
- Smash Repairs and Estimations.
- Tyre Changing and Balancing.
- Engine Rebuilds.
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Fault Diagnosis
- Interaction with customers – Booking in Work / Quoting Jobs both over the phone and in person.
- Loading and Unloading products from Customers.
- Washing and Cleaning Products after required work is completed.
- Test Riding Motorcycles.
- Assembly & Pre-Delivery of New Motorcycles and Power Products.
As a world leading brand, Honda offers high quality service data to assist technicians in diagnosing faults along with a direct line to their service department in Melbourne. This combined with their industry leading Honda Certified Technician Program ensures that you have the very latest information available to you at all times.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday and Saturday morning work is required and worked on a rostered basis with the other techs from 8.00 am til 12.00 pm.
Salary will be determined based on your qualifications and experience.
If you think this is the opportunity you have been looking for, apply now!
All applications will be strictly confidential.